Recipe by Chef Otaktay
If your a hunter then you will love this recipe its very delicious and makes everyone wanting more:)
- 1 wild goose, well cleaned & picked, reserve goose giblets (do not skin)
- 2 1⁄2 quarts cornbread, crumbs
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 jonathan apples, diced
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup fresh sage
- 2 cups minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil giblets until tender, remove skin, and chop fine.
- Combine with cornbread crumbs, onions and apple. Mix well and add salt and pepper, sage, garlic and other seasonings to taste.
- Moisten and stuff goose.
- Place goose in roasting pan and spread with about 2 tablespoons of butter, and then sprinkle with a little flour.
- Roast in 350 degree oven until done, which will take about 15 to 20 minutes per pound.
- Baste often.