Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up myself.
- 3 (1360.77 g) can creamed corn
- 226.79 g bacon, chopped cooked, and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped very fine
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml red pepper
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese, of your choice (cheddar, montery jack, sharp cheddar)
- Place all ingredients in a medium soup pan and bring to boil.
- Lower to a simmer and cook to desired consistency.
- Place in bowl and top with cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.
This was good, I liked it. Sort of reminded me of a corn chowder. Thanks for posting!!