Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up myself.
- 3 (1 lb) cans creamed corn
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, chopped cooked, and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped very fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, of your choice (cheddar, montery jack, sharp cheddar)
- Place all ingredients in a medium soup pan and bring to boil.
- Lower to a simmer and cook to desired consistency.
- Place in bowl and top with cheese.
- Serve with corn chips.
This was good, I liked it. Sort of reminded me of a corn chowder. Thanks for posting!!