- 1 loaf Hawaiian bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream, softened
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Slice off top of bread. Hollow out the inside, setting aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and place in the hollowed loaf. Cover with the top of the bread.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the bread is browning to soon, cover with foil.
- Use as a dip with chips or a spread with the bread that is set aside. Also the hot bread is great to.