Recipe by Fairy Godmother
A crisp caramel flavored cookie. These go great with a cup of bengal spice tea.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Make a well in the center, add the butter and syrup.
- Dissolve soda in water add to well and mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto sheets lined with reynolds release foil.
- I spray pam on the foil also.
- Bake 350' 8-10 minutes.
- Let set on pans a minute before removing to cool on a wire rack.