Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A crisp caramel flavored cookie. These go great with a cup of bengal spice tea.
Make and share this Anzac Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Make a well in the center, add the butter and syrup.
- Dissolve soda in water add to well and mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto sheets lined with reynolds release foil.
- I spray pam on the foil also.
- Bake 350' 8-10 minutes.
- Let set on pans a minute before removing to cool on a wire rack.