Crunchy biscuit, old aussie favourite.
Make and share this Anzac Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 150 degree celsius.
- Grease 2 biscuit trays.
- Sift flour into bowl, mix in coconut, sugar and oats.
- Melt butter and syrup in small saucepan over a low heat.
- Mix bicarbonate of soda and boiling water together, add to butter and syrup mixture. Stir this mixture into the dry ingredients, combining well.
- Place 16 teaspoons of mixture onto each tray, placing 3cm apart.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave on tray until cold (will firm up as they cool).
- Store in an airtight container.