Small Anzac biscuits sandwiched together with Nutella. Sandwich together on day of eating or the biscuits may go soft. A variation on the traditional Anzac. You can use this recipe to make traditional Anzac Biscuits too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderately slow, 160°C Line 2 baking trays with Glad Bake or similar quality baking paper .
- 2In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut. Set aside.
- 3In a small pan, combine butter and golden syrup. Stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes until melted.
- 4In a small jug, combine water and bicarbonate of soda. Stir into butter mixture. Pour into dry ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Take teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- 6Arrange on prepared trays, leaving a 4cm space between each biscuit to allow for spreading. Press lightly to flatten.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. You will need to re-use the trays to continue baking.
- 8Allow to stand for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- 9Cool, then sandwich together with the Nutella.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anzac Biscuit Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 241.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g