Recipe by Mini Ravindran
This always comes out sooooooooooooo tasty & good that i had to share this with all of youuuuuuu !
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This was my lunch this afternoon, I saw it just in time and made it rightaway. Its tasty and my parents enjoyed it with rotis, I had it with bread. I garnished it with cilantro before serving. Next time I'll make this with just 1 tbsp oil(2 tbsps. was excess, I felt as the oil kept sticking out of the gravy), thanks for the recipe.
- 1 cup green peas (I use frozen ones)
- 1 big onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 big tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a puree of ingredients (onion, garlic, tomato and yogurt).
- Heat oil,add the puree and spices.
- Saute for 7 minutes on medium heat till the raw smell is gone.
- Add green peas and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cook covered for 8 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice, pasta, Indian rotis or Arabic bread.