This recipe is from Mr. Food. To make appetizer portions, roll the mixture into meatballs instead of patties and serve the meatballs in a warm cranberry sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup dry seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup boiling chicken broth or 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 teaspoons cranberry sauce or 6 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- 1In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add the celery and onions and saute‚ until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2Remove the skillet from the heat and add the stuffing mix, broth, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning; mix well. Let the mixture cool completely, then transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Mix in the turkey and parsley. Form into 6 equal-sized patties.
- 4Add the remaining butter to the skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add the patties and brown for 1 minute per side. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 4 to 5 more minutes per side, until the patties are cooked through and spring back when touched.
- 5Top each patty with a teaspoon of cranberry sauce or cranberry relish for that complete Thanksgiving taste.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Thanksgiving Patties
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 515.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix