Recipe by Cathi Speichinger
My mother-in-law makes this punch for Christmas. The kids love it. It's easy to make, no cooking required. You can triple the batch and have it in the freezer for any special occasion.Also good for weddings,baby showers, superbowl parties or a cool drink in the summer.
Top Review by MiMadre'
I made this for my son's high school graduation party. The only difference was I did use 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale per bag of punch and that was sweet enough. I will definitely use this again when I need a summer punch recipe. Thanks!
For whatever reason, the stars didn't show up on the review-regardless it is a five star for taste and ease of preparation
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package gelatin (I prefer cherry)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl or pot mix first three ingredients together until dissolved.
- Stir in frozen lemonade and pineapple juice.
- Place in two freezer bags and freeze over night.
- Take out of freezer two hours before serving time.
- Place one bag in punch bowl and add half of ginger ale.
- Break up big chunks of frozen mixture.
- Punch will become slushy.
- Ready to serve.