Great to bring to a summer BBQ!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rotini noodles, i like to use some multi- color noodles mixed with regular noodles to add some color (cooked)
- 2 cups broccoli (cut up)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced thin and quartered)
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 (8 ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1Cook pasta according to instructions, rinse and let cool.
- 2Blanche (submerge in boiling water) broccoli and pea pods for 2 minutes, drain and rinse with cool water.
- 3Add all vegetable to noodles.
- 4Mix well with dressing and chill overnight.
- 5You can add or take out vegetable that you want in your pasta salad.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.4
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 2803.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic-flavored red wine vinegar