Recipe by KarenJO
This soup is very easy and quick to make on those nights when you don't really feel like cooking.
Top Review by Sandylee
When I came across your recipe I wanted to make it right away....since I just got home from work and was hungry. I didn't have all your ingredients, but did have something to substitute it with....as I said I was hungry. I had the hamburger, diced tomatoes (close enuf), 13 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots), tomato soup, envelope of veggie soup(close enuf cuz I cooked a diced onion with my hamburger) 2 pkg ramen noodles (didn't use the seasoning pkt as it was chicken flavor, so I added 1 rounded spoonful of beef base). The flavor was excellent, the time it took was minimal, but those ramen noodle have to go. The were very much over cooked at 30 mins, didn't not like the texture. The next time I will substitute ditalini macaroni. I will probably cooked the macaroni separate and add it to the soups bowls when ready to eat.
- 1 -2 lb hamburger, cooked and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes (crushed by your hands)
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles (broken up)
Directions See How It's Made
- To the cooked and drained hamburger, add the above ingredients.
- Then fill each can you emptied with water and add to the mix.
- Add the Ramen beef packets.
- Stir well and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- We sometimes would add parmesan cheese to our individual servings along with the crackers or no crackers -- makes alot!