1/2 Photos of Anytime Garlic Butter
Jamie Renee's Note:
This is a quick, from scratch garlic butter, to impress whomever you're cooking for. Its made with ingredients you probably have on hand, and stores in the refrigerator for up to a month. Tasty for garlic bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl melt butter in microwave.
- 2Using a garlic press, or food processor, mince and pulp garlic.
- 3You can use more or less garlic according to taste.
- 4Combine melted butter, basil, orgegano, and garlic.
- 5Whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 6Brush or spoon on to your favorite bread, bake to re-heat bread.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1950.4
- Calories from Fat 1969
- Total Fat 218.7 g
- Saturated Fat 91.0 g
- Cholesterol 325.3 mg
- Sodium 1084.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g