Recipe by Jamie Renee
This is a quick, from scratch garlic butter, to impress whomever you're cooking for. Its made with ingredients you probably have on hand, and stores in the refrigerator for up to a month. Tasty for garlic bread!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave.
- Using a garlic press, or food processor, mince and pulp garlic.
- You can use more or less garlic according to taste.
- Combine melted butter, basil, orgegano, and garlic.
- Whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Brush or spoon on to your favorite bread, bake to re-heat bread.