Recipe by Pippy
This is great for breakfast! I usually make it to use up leftover rice and veggies. You can also add chicken for a filling and easy dinner or side dish.
Top Review by Sexy Chef Sheri
This was pretty good, although I altered the recipe with what I had on hand. I omitted the mushrooms and broccoli and used thin slices of red and green bell pepers. I also added some leftover sesame chicken I made the night before, sliced up small and blended with the rice. The cooking method was still the same, and I thought the texture came out great! My husband even liked it, and he is not a rice fan! So thanks for sharing Pippy!
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil or 4.92 ml cooking spray
- 1-2 green onion, sliced
- 118.29 ml mushroom
- 118.29 ml chopped broccoli
- 473.18 ml cooked rice (I always make this from leftovers)
- 9.85 ml soy sauce (I use Braggs all purpose seasoning. It's less salty than pure soy, and comes in a spray bottle - mir)
- 2 eggs, whisked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook veggies in oil or spray in non-stick frying pan (or wok).
- Add rice, and stir-fry a couple of minutes.
- Add soy sauce or Braggs seasoning to taste.
- Push everything to the side of the pan, and, tilting pan, cook eggs separately, combining when mostly cooked.
- Season with pepper.