Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 lb sharp cheese, shredded
- 2 -4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 lb processed cheese (such as Velveeta) or 1 jar Cheese Whiz
- garlic powder
- DO NOT MICROWAVE TO SOFTEN. Leave at room temp to soften.
- Mix together, and roll into a ball, roll in nuts/cheese/plain Wrap in plastic
I've made cheese balls in the past with cream cheese and a small amount of sour cream, but the cheese whiz made this AMAZING! I added ham (thin and diced) and onion powder too, usually would add real onions but my friend's hubby isn't fond of them. Took it to a party and it was a hit! Thanks!