Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've had a lot of cheese balls, but this one is so yummy. It's too good to save for just the holidays.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pimientos, drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 10 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1. Mix all ingredients, except half of the pecans and half of the bacon.
- 2. Put mixture on wax paper and form into a ball.
- 3. Mix remaining nuts and bacon.
- 4. Roll cheese ball in nut mixture.
- 5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.