Recipe by Manami
Serve this sweet but tangy sandwich anytime and anywhere. Originally, on Land O' Lakes web site and have tweaked it a bit.
- 4 English muffins, sliced in half, toasted
- 8 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon horseradish cream, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 8 teaspoons apricot preserves, non-sugar or
- 8 teaspoons orange marmalade, non-sugar
- 8 slices Canadian bacon (warmed)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, room temp or
- 4 slices swiss cheese, room temp
- 1 small apple, cored, cut into 4 (1/4-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened butter with drained horseradish and chives(if desired).
- To assemble sandwich.
- Spread each muffin half with 2 teaspoons butter mixture and 2 teaspoons preserves.
- Top bottom half with 2 slices warmed Canadian bacon, 1 slice of either kind of cheese and 1 apple ring.
- Place remaining muffin half on top.
- Serve with fresh furit, such as; green grapes, red grapes, honeydew melon slices or kiwi slices.