Garlic and ginger give this real zip. Use anything you have in the fridge. A great way to use up left over veggies from a party platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh slivered ginger
- 1 -2 tablespoon crushed garlic (I use bottled)
- carrot, slivered
- green onion, chopped
- pea pods (whole and string less)
- green beans, whole
- multi colored sweet pepper, chunked
- cauliflower, cut into 1 inch chunks
- broccoli, cut into 1 inch chunks (or any other vegetable on hand)
- bean sprouts (canned are fine but drain) (optional)
- water chestnut, sliced (canned is fine) (optional)
- skinless chicken or beef, slices
- soy sauce (optional)
- 1Heat oil and add garlic and ginger.
- 2Cook half a minute in skillet or wok.
- 3Add carrots, cauliflower first& any other firm vegetable.
- 4Cook covered one minute or until it steams.
- 5Add medium veggies beans, onions, peppers, etc.
- 6Cook covered one minute or until it steams.
- 7Add meat.
- 8Cook covered two minute or until it steams.
- 9Add broccoli.
- 10Cook covered two minute or until it steams.
- 11Serve w/ rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anything Goes Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g