Recipe by Mom2-3Boys
The Kids LOVE this. I didn't have a lot in the way of typical soup ingredience, but I did have anything that was in my pantry.
- 7 cups of prepared broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 (9 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, with juices (18 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained (8 oz)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup cut green beans
- minced onion (you can use regular onion, I just didn't have any on hand)
- garlic powder (you can use regular garlic, I just didn't have any on hand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put it all in the crockpot. High for 4-6 hours. Low 8-10.
- It is wonderful. It smells great. My kids loved it and they are 14, 7 and 6. All boys, so if they say it is good, it is good.
- If making this and you want a little meat in there, you can put fried hamburger or leftover steak.