A rich chowder that is ready to serve in 30 minutes.It is an easy recipe to double or triple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pieces skinless dark meat chicken (thighs "or" legs "or" use the cage)
- 1 whole onion
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1Make stock.
- 2Keep liquid and discard meat and onion.
- 3Heat liquid and add potatoes.
- 4Cook gently until tender.
- 5Add onions and simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Add fish/seafood gently simmer 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 7Add evaporated milk and butter.
- 8S& P to taste.
- 9Serve w/ common crackers or oyster crackers.
- 10*If you have access to a fish rack and bones, make fish stock in place of chicken.
- 11add celery and a carrot to this stick along w/ the onion.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anything Goes Seafood Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 191.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless dark meat chicken