Recipe by SilentCricket
I like this recipe because it is so versatile and uses what you may have in the refrigerator and/or pantry...Not to mention the wonderful, refreshing flavor!
Top Review by mommyoffour
Ooooooo I love this jello recipe. I used lime jello, sour cream and chopped up pears. My family loved it. I'm excited about trying diffrent variations of this recipe. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us.
- 1 (6 ounce) packageany flavor Jello gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 12 ice cubes
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup any kind fruit, chopped (canned or fresh, except fresh pineapple)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the jello in the boiling water until completely dissolved.
- Add the yogurt or sour cream, mixing vigorously with a whisk, or add the softened cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer.
- Then add 12 ice cubes, stirring until completely melted.
- Add fruit and chill until set.
- For an added treat, you can add miniature marshmallows on top before chilling.
- Can be prepared up to 2 days beforehand.