Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This healthy smoothie is easy to make and tastes great. Also you can play around with so many combinations!
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple with juice
- 236.59 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml strawberries or 118.29 ml raspberries (or black berries, blueberries, etc...i've never tried it with these however)
- 118.29 ml ice cube
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- (how much simpler is that?!?!?).
Good solid fruit smoothie. I could taste almost nothing but pineapple. The strawberry taste was not noticeable at all. That said, it was a good smoothie.