Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
"Anything Goes" meaning use what you have in your fridge at the moment. I just had a mad craving for deviled eggs and simply used what I had available to me.
- 8 hard-boiled jumbo eggs
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 4 ounces of boiled salmon
- 5 slices bacon or 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- Once eggs are boiled, cool by running cold water; I also put ice cubes in the water to speed up the process.
- Fry bacon (I nuked mine); crumble into little pieces.
- Boil salmon steak until thoroughly cooked. Remove skin and mix in bowl with the bacon and crabmeat.
- Peel and slice your boiled eggs. Place on plate or tray.
- Add boiled egg yolks.
- Add the Miracle Whip and sweet relish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and mash ingredients thorougly with your fork.Set filling aside.
- Use spoon to place filling into egg halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika; place in refrigerator for one hour until chilled.
this was great. my kids ate them all and i got 1.