Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a handy way to use up leftovers.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream soup (see directions)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked meat (see directions)
- 1 cup vegetables (see directions)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- breadcrumbs (see directions) or cheese, topping (see directions)
- Mix soup, sour cream and milk together in a large casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with Topping.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 1 hour.
- Soup - try Cream of Cheddar; Cream of Mushroom, or any other creamed soup you have on hand.
- Meat - Browned hamburger, or cubed cooken pork, chicken, turkey, ham or beef.
- Vegetables - Any combination of cooked or frozen vegetables.
- Topping: Brown 3/4 cup soft bread crumbs with 2 tablespoons butter; or 1/2 cup crushed crackers with 1/4 cup grated parmesan, or 1 cup grated cheese.