1/1 Photo of Any Kind Casserole
I found this recipe at Pinchin Your Pennies. I got it from a fellow couponer on . She got it from Tightwad Gazzette. The Goodie is optional as it is useually more expensive. I love this recipe as there are many different casseroles you can make. My family really enjoys this recipe. I find that it is best to preboil the potatoes till fork tender before using them. As for the binder I've used sour cream and creamed soups together before with great success as the casserole is creamy and not dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cream, sauce or 1 1/2 cups sour cream or 1 can soup
- potato chips or cheese or breadcrumbs
- 1Mix all the Ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2If the casserole seems dry add 1/2 cup milk or stock.
- 3Place into a buttered casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Kind Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 58.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: