1/17 Photos of Any Fruit Fast Fat Free Cobbler
This fabulous dessert is 3 WW points a serving and can be made with fresh, canned, or frozen fruit. It is adapted from a recipe in the "More With Less Cookbook." Incredibly easy to make, I fall back on this when unexpected company comes for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the ingredients except the fruit in a bowl.
- 2Pour it into an 8x8 pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3Add the fruit right on top.
- 4The crust will come up over the fruit and cover it.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Fruit Fast Fat Free Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: