Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This fabulous dessert is 3 WW points a serving and can be made with fresh, canned, or frozen fruit. It is adapted from a recipe in the "More With Less Cookbook." Incredibly easy to make, I fall back on this when unexpected company comes for dinner.
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of your favorite fruit, for cobbler
- Combine all of the ingredients except the fruit in a bowl.
- Pour it into an 8x8 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Add the fruit right on top.
- The crust will come up over the fruit and cover it.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Wonderful recipe,Very easy to make! I used frozen blackberries and it baked into a delicious cobbler. The only recommendation would be to mix a little sugar with frozen blackberries before combining the berries with the rest of the recipe to take the edge off the tartness.
This is a delightful low fat dessert. Very easy to prepare. I used frozen cherries, came out great, DH ate most of it! And only 3 WW points!
Really enjoyed this recipe. I made it with wheat flour, Splenda, and frozen dark sweet cherries. Looking foward to trying this with lots of other different fruits- will definitely be making again! Thanks for a great, EASY recipe!