Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posting this to help those who may be new to cooking and need to know some easy basic recipes.
Make and share this Any Fruit Coulis recipe from Food.com.
- 225 g raspberries (or use any type of berry or soft stone fruit, stones removed)
- 2 -3 tablespoons icing sugar
- Place the fruit in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse to break up fruit.
- Add the icing sugar and blend to form a puree.
- Remove to a container and chill until required.
- If the fruit contains seeds, push the fruit through a sieve to remove them before chilling.
- Note: Cook time is chilling time.