Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounds like an easy delicious recipe! From a Bowling association cookbook.
Make and share this Any Fruit Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup soft butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling or 21 ounces blueberry pie filling or 21 ounces boyenberry pie filling
- For the topping:.
- Combine first five ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter to make a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Cut in butter until coarse crumbs.
- Add eggs and milk. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spread 1/2 the batter into greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Spoon fruit filling evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle on topping. Bake in preheated 350* oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.