This sounds like an easy delicious recipe! From a Bowling association cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup soft butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1For the topping:.
- 2Combine first five ingredients in medium bowl.
- 3Cut in butter to make a crumbly mixture. Set aside.
- 5Mix first 4 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 6Cut in butter until coarse crumbs.
- 7Add eggs and milk. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix. Batter will be lumpy.
- 8Spread 1/2 the batter into greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 9Spoon fruit filling evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
- 10Sprinkle on topping. Bake in preheated 350* oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Fruit Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 248.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g