Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This started out as an experiment, but I loved the results, so I decided to share! I used 1/4 cup 8th Continent light original soymilk, but I needed some more liquid so I added 1/4 cup water. I made this using cherry-flavored Jello, and it was fabulous... I can't wait to try it with other flavors! Hope you like it, too.
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 (9 1/2 g) carton sugar-free jello
- 1⁄2 cup light soymilk
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine the ice cubes and soymilk and blend until the ice cubes are crushed.
- Add the yogurt and Jello, and blend for two or three minutes.
- Let stand five minutes before serving.
This was pretty good and certainly easy.I used about 1 cup of soymilk. Next time I may cut back on the jello, it was a little too sweet and strong for my taste.