1/3 Photos of Any Flavor Yogurt Shake / Smoothie
This started out as an experiment, but I loved the results, so I decided to share! I used 1/4 cup 8th Continent light original soymilk, but I needed some more liquid so I added 1/4 cup water. I made this using cherry-flavored Jello, and it was fabulous... I can't wait to try it with other flavors! Hope you like it, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 (9 1/2 g) carton sugar-free jello
- 1/2 cup light soymilk
- 4 ice cubes
- 1Combine the ice cubes and soymilk and blend until the ice cubes are crushed.
- 2Add the yogurt and Jello, and blend for two or three minutes.
- 3Let stand five minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Flavor Yogurt Shake / Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 332.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: