Customize to your licking...I mean liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups cinnamon baking chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups butterscotch chips or 2 cups mint chocolate chips or 2 cups peanut butter chips or 2 cups cherry chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (virgin or refined)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
Dippers (Your Choice)
- 1Combine ingredients in a wide microwave safe bowl, heat at 30 second intervals until chips are almost completely melted. Stir to combine; cool.
- 2Transfer to a tall mason jar or glass. Dip into jar or pour topping over frozen treats.
- 3Note: Once the chocolate cools completely it become firm. You can either put it in a hot water bath to re-liquify or put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Any Flavor Magic Shell (Homemade Ice Cream Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 33.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g