Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Customize to your licking...I mean liking.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups cinnamon baking chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 2 cups butterscotch chips or 2 cups mint chocolate chips or 2 cups peanut butter chips or 2 cups cherry chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil (virgin or refined)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
Dippers (Your Choice)
- ice cream
- frozen banana (peeled)
- Combine ingredients in a wide microwave safe bowl, heat at 30 second intervals until chips are almost completely melted. Stir to combine; cool.
- Transfer to a tall mason jar or glass. Dip into jar or pour topping over frozen treats.
- Note: Once the chocolate cools completely it become firm. You can either put it in a hot water bath to re-liquify or put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between.