Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from "The Pancake Handbook"
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries or 1⁄2 cup strawberries or 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Using and electric mixer, beat butter with confectioners sugar until fluffy.
- Add berries and blend on low until just combined.
- If berries are tart, you may add more sugar, if desired.
- No time or servings specified, so these are a guess.
I used blueberries and plan to try raspberries next time. Good on both pancakes and biscuits. Made for Fall 2013 My 3 Chefs.