Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun little munchy! Kids will enjoy helping and this gets them in the kitchen to help and have fun. Adapted from How It All Vegan cookbook.
- cracker (savory or try grahm crackers)
- peanut butter (or any other nut butter you prefer)
- raisins or dried cranberries
- Spread the nut butter on the crackers. If the kids are old enough, let them help with a dull knife.
- Top with raisins or dried cranberries, or both!
- If you like, you can add jam or fruit spread on top of the nut butter for another layer of fun.
FUN! We tried whole wheat Saltines then tried La Panzanella mini-croccatini crackers with sesame seeds. We liked the crackers spread with peanut butter and/or with sunflower seed butter. ~Tasty Dish~ doesn't like raisins and I subbed dried cranberries on her crackers (red ants). ;) Reviewed for Veg Tag/February. Thank you, Sharon!
Well I don't know about the little kids but the big ones most certainly did (age 87) and so easy and quick to put together. Used craisins this time but next time I think I will use a mix of craisins and diced dried apricot. Thank you Sharon123, made for Everday A Holiday tag game.
Yummy snack! And made with things that you normally have around the house. That makes this a favorite. Looking forward to the day I have grandkids and we can do this together. :) Made for Newest Tag game.