Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
For our 5 year olds lunch box for either snack time or lunch for his first year at kindergarten that are reasonably healthy but will bring a smile to his face when he finds them. Snacks cannot have peanuts or peanut butter this year. This recipe would also be good for long car trips.
- 8 celery ribs, each cut into 3 pieces (3 to 4 inches each)
- 8 ounces cheesecake cream cheese spread or 8 ounces cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup yogurt covered raisins
- Fill celery with cream cheese spread and smooth with knife.
- Add a row of raisins for the "ants.".