Recipe by Mimi in Maine
These are cute for kids and healthy, too. They go well with other things at a tea party. Also, they would be good for a lunch for the kids. If it is for a tea party the inside stalks will be more dainty, but if it is for the child's lunch, any stalk will do.
Top Review by Bergy
Never mind the kids we loved them - I made them as a side dish with our lunch salads. Used lite Garlic Herb cream cheese. I would like these with black olives on them too or cranberries. Thanks for posting this delightful tasty easy recipe Made for P_A_R_T_Y_ 09
- 6 stalks celery
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- raisins (or chocolate chips may be substituted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use the inside stalks of celery as they will be more tender and thinner than the outside stalks; wash and dry them.
- Spread either the peanut butter or cream cheese or both in the valley of the celery.
- Then line up a few raisins along the center.
- Cut them to finger food size for a tea, otherwise just eat them.