Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are cute for kids and healthy, too. They go well with other things at a tea party. Also, they would be good for a lunch for the kids. If it is for a tea party the inside stalks will be more dainty, but if it is for the child's lunch, any stalk will do.
- 6 stalks celery
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- raisins (or chocolate chips may be substituted)
- Use the inside stalks of celery as they will be more tender and thinner than the outside stalks; wash and dry them.
- Spread either the peanut butter or cream cheese or both in the valley of the celery.
- Then line up a few raisins along the center.
- Cut them to finger food size for a tea, otherwise just eat them.
Never mind the kids we loved them - I made them as a side dish with our lunch salads. Used lite Garlic Herb cream cheese. I would like these with black olives on them too or cranberries. Thanks for posting this delightful tasty easy recipe Made for P_A_R_T_Y_ 09
These did not go over very well with the six-year-olds at my daughter's party. The adults liked them better, however!