Recipe by The Amaze-Ing Me
My husband's cousin gave this recipe to me while with relatives in GA. She raved about this cake and others in the room, who'd had it already, begged for the recipe. Hoping to try it out around the holidays. Let me know what you think!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 1⁄2 cups of chopped granny smith apples
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Oil, Sugar and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Sift Flour, Cinnamon, Salt & Baking Soda together.
- Gradually add to cream mixture. Add Vanilla.
- Stir in Coconut, Apples, Nuts & Raisins.
- Pour into a greased and floured Tube Pan.
- Bake @ 325 degrees for 1 hr & 30 mins or until cake tests done.