Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
My husband's cousin gave this recipe to me while with relatives in GA. She raved about this cake and others in the room, who'd had it already, begged for the recipe. Hoping to try it out around the holidays. Let me know what you think!
- Cream Oil, Sugar and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Sift Flour, Cinnamon, Salt & Baking Soda together.
- Gradually add to cream mixture. Add Vanilla.
- Stir in Coconut, Apples, Nuts & Raisins.
- Pour into a greased and floured Tube Pan.
- Bake @ 325 degrees for 1 hr & 30 mins or until cake tests done.