Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The salt, sweet, cruch taste of these cookies will have ally of your friends asking for the recipe.
Make and share this Antoinette's Holiday Potato Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups potato chips (Crush Lays Wavy Potato chips)
- Cream the butter and the sugar well. gradually add flour and vanilla.
- Next, fold in the crushed potato chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful on an undgreased cookie sheet. Flatten (a bit) with a fork.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once cool spinkle with confectionary sugar.
Really good really easy cookie recipe. Yum. Not too heavy not too sweet little bit of crunch little bit of saltiness a little addicting.