Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The salt, sweet, cruch taste of these cookies will have ally of your friends asking for the recipe.
- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups potato chips (Crush Lays Wavy Potato chips)
- Cream the butter and the sugar well. gradually add flour and vanilla.
- Next, fold in the crushed potato chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful on an undgreased cookie sheet. Flatten (a bit) with a fork.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Once cool spinkle with confectionary sugar.
Really good really easy cookie recipe. Yum. Not too heavy not too sweet little bit of crunch little bit of saltiness a little addicting.