Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like these for a light lunch or a snack.
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 slices deli style provolone cheese, sliced
- 8 ounces smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 cups romaine leaves, torn
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place 2 slices cheese over each tortilla.
- Top with ham, peppers and lettuce.
- Spoon dressing over lettuce, roll up.
These couldn't be simpler to make and are tasty alternative to that "same old sandwich". Thanks for posting. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.