Recipe by Rita~
A quick and easy appetizer I found in a wegmans magazine!
Top Review by Latchy
I must admit the flavours of this were interesting, the marmalade and whole grain mustard giving a sort of sweet & sour flavour. I got varying comments - 5 different ones but the main thing is everyone liked it.
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons stone ground whole grain mustard
- 1⁄2 baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick about 20 to 25 slices
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, slice thin 20 to 25 slices
- 1⁄4 provolone cheese, shaved
- basil leaves, chiffoned
- sliced tomatoes