Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Pampered Chef recipe. This is meatless, but uses cheese. I've not tried it, but I've heard it's really good.
- 1 -13 7⁄8 ounce pizza crust, refrigerated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 yellow squash or 1 zucchini, small
- 1⁄2 cup olive, ripe, pitted and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped. Fresh is best
- toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pizza dough, shaping into a circle.
- Roll dough to edges of pizza pan.
- Drizzle oil over dough, spreading evenly.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle cheese over it.
- Drain artichoke marinade into bowl. Add Italian seasoning and pressed garlic, whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Coarsely chop artichokes.
- Score yellow squash. Cut squash in half lengthwise, then cut into thin slices.
- Add artichokes, sliced squash, sliced olives and sliced tomatoes to marinade in bowl, mix well.
- Spoon vegetables over pizza, draining off as much marinade as possible.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts.
- Cut into wedges, using pizza cutter.