Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice side with your favorite pasta dish. Very good!
- 8 thick slices French bread
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Broil the bread on both sides until golden brown.
- In sm bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Toss to mix well.
- Spoon on top of toasted bread.
This was so simple and so delicious! Halved the recipe with ease, and served as a nice side dish with a simple pasta dish. I did add some chopped black olives. This toast would also be a nice addition to a Antipasto platter.