Recipe by Sephardi Kitchen
This Spanish-Mediterranean vegetable salad is healthy, light, and great for the summer months.
Top Review by Bev in NY
Really great main dish salad. Made a few changes because I just can't leave well enough alone. Used Fava beans and Chick peas rather than navy - just cuz they are fun. Other than that, served it with Ciabatta for a wonderful summer meal. Awesome!!!!!
- 709.77 ml navy beans, cooked and drained
- 158.51 ml red bell pepper, diced (fresh or roasted or canned)
- 226.79 g artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 59.14 ml red onion, sliced
- 158.51 ml kalamata olive, sliced
- 396.89 g can hearts of palm, sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 4.92-9.85 ml mint leaf, minced
- 14.79 ml basil, minced
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper