Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Haven't made this yet, but it looks really, really good! Guessing the size of rolls and the serving size.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni
- 1⁄4 lb ham, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami or 1⁄4 lb hard salami, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 9 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 9 tablespoons romano cheese
- Spread and flatten 1 pkg. rolls into the bottom of a 9" x13" baking pan.
- Making one layer of each,layer the ham,Swiss, salami,provolone and pepperoni over the crescent roll bottom.
- Spread well-drained red peppers over the top of the cold cuts.
- Beat the eggs and grated cheese together and pour over the top of the red peppers.
- Open second pkg. of rolls and spread over the top, pressing seams of the triangles together.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting.
These are sooooo good. I made them for a party at work & they were devoured. They not only taste delicious, but they also make a beautiful presentation. I followed MamaJ's tip and pre-baked the bottom crust for 5 minutes. I will definitely make these again.
I have made this a couple of times. The first time I made it exactly as written and it was a little greasy and a little soggy on the bottom but had great flavor. The second time I made it I used low fat crescent rolls and prebaked the bottom crust for 5 minutes. I also drained the red peppers on paper towels to get rid of most of the liquid. This was very tasty and I will definitely make again. It reheats well. Thanks for posting TansGram.
These really are very delicious. A little expensive, but so worth it. I've made them several times and they are a big hit. First time I didn't follow the layering order and it all came out fine. pre baking the crust helps. As another reviewer mentioned, you really can adjust the ingredients to you preferences. YUMMMMY.