I love to make this when we have BBQ's in the summer. Super easy to make, and really good on those hot days when you don't want to fire up the kitchen. COOKS NOTES: Be creative! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Italy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices hard salami, folded into a triangle
- 12 slices of deli pepperoni, folded into a triangle
- 12 provolone cheese cubes
- 12 black olives
- 12 green olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 red onions, sliced into triangle
- 1 lb fresh spinach tortellini or 1 lb other durable pasta
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together and mix in a small bowl or jar.
- 2Cook tortellini as directed, drain and cool.
- 3Thread skewers with alternating ingredients, or as you prefer.
- 4Place the skewers in a large Tupperware container and pour the dressing over them and let them marinade overnight or at least for several hours, shaking them up often.
- 5If desired, drizzle a little vinegar before serving depending upon how much dressing was absorbed.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Skewers...easy and Perfect for Picnics!
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.4
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 1275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: