Recipe by katew
Taken from a magazine article on light meals.
Top Review by Susie D
Simple, fresh, & delicious. They were easy to thread & I prepared in minutes on a contact grill. I added red pepper to the skewers simply because I had one needing a home & used olive oil spray. The pesto was nice as a side. Served with rice, salad, and melon for a summer evening.
- 2 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- 200 g halloumi cheese, cut into 2cm pieces
- 280 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained, halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 4 baby eggplants, thickly sliced
- cooking spray
- pesto sauce, to serve