A lovely cool salad posted in response to a recipe request.
Make and share this Antipasto Seafood Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 ounces frozen crab, thawed (chilled cooked shrimp would also be fine)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese, sliced and cut into bite sized pieces
- Thaw, drain and slice crab.
- Combine sliced mushrooms and cucumbers.
- Drain artichokes, reserve liquid.
- Combine the artichoke liquid with lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and spices.
- Pour over mushrooms and cucumbers.
- Marinate for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain the vegetables.
- Arrange the crab, tomatoes, cucumbers and mushrooms, and cheese attractively on a lettuce lined salad plate.