Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I wanted a hearty Italian flavored salad and decided to combine the salad with the antipasto course - result?! Yummy and easy!
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 100 g genoa salami, sliced thin
- 100 g provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 1 (375 ml) canwhole pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (250 ml) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces into a large salad bowl.
- Stack sliced salami and cut into 8 wedges.
- Stack sliced provolone and cut into 8 wedges.
- Add salami, provolone and olives to lettuce.
- Just before serving add dressing to taste and toss.
This salad went great with my Baked Ziti & Garlic Bread dinner...just the touch it needed! Will make again for sure!
This was fabulous!! I added some sliced mushrooms for extra flavor, and I couldn't get enough of it. Thanks for the posting!