Recipe by ratherbebaking
A great appetizer. Easy to make and taste great, nice change. Allow at least 30 minutes to refrigerate.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
This was fantastic. I had to have a taste immediately after making this. Everything tastes wonderful together. I used green olives instead of black olives-bought by mistake. Definately looking forward to leftovers after all the flavors marry. Thanks for sharing.
- 12 ounces pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 12 ounces cherry peppers, drained (hotness to taste)
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 -12 ounces grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 -12 ounces Italian dressing