This is my favorite and fastest salad I ever made. I got the recipe from "Rachael Ray, 30 minute meals." It's fantastic and you can make it in ten minutes. I get the packaged ready to serve romaine lettuce hearts. Get the hard salami sliced fairly thick and then dice into bite size pieces. Everything else is in a jar and "it's ready to go!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, tear into bite size pieces
- 1/2 lb genoa hard salami, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 cups giardiniera hot pickled vegetables, drained
- 12 pitted black olives, coarsely chopped, such as calamata
- 12 large green olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarse chop
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1Combine the first seven ingredients in large bowl.
- 2In a medium size bowl combine balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Drizzle vinegar and oil over the salad just before you serve and toss or you can serve the dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.5
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 2697.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: