Recipe by Judy-Jude
This is my favorite and fastest salad I ever made. I got the recipe from "Rachael Ray, 30 minute meals." It's fantastic and you can make it in ten minutes. I get the packaged ready to serve romaine lettuce hearts. Get the hard salami sliced fairly thick and then dice into bite size pieces. Everything else is in a jar and "it's ready to go!"
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, tear into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb genoa hard salami, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 cups giardiniera hot pickled vegetables, drained
- 12 pitted black olives, coarsely chopped, such as calamata
- 12 large green olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarse chop
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first seven ingredients in large bowl.
- In a medium size bowl combine balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle vinegar and oil over the salad just before you serve and toss or you can serve the dressing on the side.