Makes a very colorful summertime salad. Recipe found on the Web.
Make and share this Antipasto Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 255.14 g packagerefrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 118.29 ml peeled and julienned carrot
- 118.29 ml roasted red pepper, sliced in strips
- 158.51 ml marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12-14 kalamata olives, pitted
- 29.58 ml pesto sauce
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 10 slice pepperoni
- 10-12 grape tomatoes, halved
- black pepper
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add carrots, red pepper, artichokes and olives.
- Add pesto and olive oil and mix.
- Add grape tomatoes and pepperoni slices and season with black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toss with Parmesan cheese.
What a wonderful, tasty & different type pasta salad to bring anywhere (potluck, family events, etc). I doubled the recipe and added more roasted red pepper & artichoke hearts and omitted the black olives and olive oil. However, we had a serving size amount left and the next day i did add a bit of olive oil to it to moisten everything. Thanks - really tasty dish!!
Very tasty!! The pesto flavor combined well with the sour flavor of the olives and artichoke hearts! This was fabulous!! Thank you!
I made this to take for lunch this week. This was easy to make and tastes great. The only change I made was to leave out the olive oil. Instead, I added the marinade from the artichokes to the salad.