1/2 Photos of Antipasto Salad
Makes a very colorful summertime salad. Recipe found on the Web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 1/2 cup peeled and julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced in strips
- 2/3 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 -14 kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 10 -12 grape tomatoes, halved
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook tortellini, rinse with cold water and drain.
- 2Place in serving bowl.
- 3Add carrots, red pepper, artichokes and olives.
- 4Add pesto and olive oil and mix.
- 5Add grape tomatoes and pepperoni slices and season with black pepper.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 7Just before serving, toss with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 752.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: